Thursday, August 27, 2009

So what happens when oppourtunities come in spades ?

Right now I have several opportunities to preach in different places. Tonight at the Tenth Avenue North Concert, My friend Andrew told me that my name was getting known. My prayer during a stinking awesome Worship time was, Jesus I want your name to be Known. How refreshing it was to go to a christian concert that worship leader was theologically sound. We truly worshipped in spirit and truth.But all I have dreamt about and prayed about was these events. One is the See At The Pole Rally at Annex , and also during the faith week at Rutherford High school courtyard. Plus to be host and welcome agent for the Associational church's get together in which it should be a call to urgency of the state of the Churches. I would Love to be able pour out passion on these folks that God has burden me about the lack of concern about our spiritual condition.So far Bringing down strong holds,and that Jesus is mighty to Save has been on my mind. I feel like I am standing in front of Dam and feeling the earth shake.Let the dam burst and pour out your Spirit O LORD, Let it Rain .Let the fountains of the deep burst and former and the latter rains come. For I live in a dry and thirsty land, I am so hungry for God to break bread with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment